WME|IMG Speakers client Ashley Graham is featured on the cover of the July issue of Glamour. In this candid interview, Ashley discusses everything from her meteoric rise to the top of the fashion industry to her own experiences with sexual harassment and abuse, which she recounts in her new book, A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty & Power Really Look Like. While Ashley admits that she was uncertain about how to confront the assault at such a young age, she is committed to helping other women feel unafraid to speak out. Her personal journey shows women how they can also overcome insecurities and past hardships and learn to embrace the kind of confidence and success that Ashley has achieved. To read the full interview click here.
- Why is Campus Rape Still So Prevalent? Journalist & Author Vanessa Grigoriadis Goes Back to College to Find Out
- WME|IMG Clients Nominated for the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
- Ashley Graham On the Cover of July’s Glamour Magazine
- WME|IMG clients make TIME 100 List
- Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian Covers Inc. Magazine