Award-winning journalist & author Vanessa Grigoriadis was transfixed by the headline-making cases of rape at two prestigious universities. In an effort to better understand the pervasive culture of rape and sexual assault on college campuses today, Vanessa went back to college to learn more. Her findings are chronicled in her new book Blurred Lines: Rethinking Sex, Power & Consent on Campus which will be released on September 5th. Please check out Vanessa’s recent article in the August issue of Glamour, click here.
- Why is Campus Rape Still So Prevalent? Journalist & Author Vanessa Grigoriadis Goes Back to College to Find Out
- WME|IMG Clients Nominated for the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
- Ashley Graham On the Cover of July’s Glamour Magazine
- WME|IMG clients make TIME 100 List
- Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian Covers Inc. Magazine